XeloXoft - Everything is possible
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reloader
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer
Reloader

Number of posts : 173
Programming Skill :
XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : Learned new laguages: Visual C++ (you can make everything with this), Java & CSS/HTML.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Today Xeloader is really crazy he called me b**** and stuff like f****** tuga and other!

What's up with you Xeloader?

Ohh and same thing happend to Fpsdown (Seloader)!
Back to top Go down
http://serialsscape.webs.com
Alawie
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 5
Programming Skill :
XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : 13375P34K
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Lol yeah I'm afraid I have to take responsability for that, and I do recall him TELLING YOU that it was me on his computer lol, and the reason I did it was that I hate amigo pricks like you.

And the retard FPSDown commented my youtube video concerning CS, asking me how to make the weapon go to the left side of the screen (HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH lol! )
Back to top Go down
Reloader
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer
Reloader

Number of posts : 173
Programming Skill :
XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : Learned new laguages: Visual C++ (you can make everything with this), Java & CSS/HTML.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 am

I though it was real Xeloader lol
Back to top Go down
http://serialsscape.webs.com
Fpsdown
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Programming Skill :
XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : ^^
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Alawie wrote:
Lol yeah I'm afraid I have to take responsability for that, and I do recall him TELLING YOU that it was me on his computer lol, and the reason I did it was that I hate amigo pricks like you.

And the retard FPSDown commented my youtube video concerning CS, asking me how to make the weapon go to the left side of the screen (HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH lol! )
jag e smartare än du och ja e 10 (och äger dig på cs så klart) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alawie
Servant
Servant

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Fpsdown wrote:

För det första så är du tio år gammal (din grammatik suger), du vet inte hur man gör så att vapnen blir på vänster sida av skärmen. (Megalol) Och grattis, du (som resten av världen) är bättre än mig på CS. Gå och berätta till mammsen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fpsdown
Beginner
Beginner

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Alawie wrote:
Fpsdown wrote:

För det första så är du tio år gammal (din grammatik suger), du vet inte hur man gör så att vapnen blir på vänster sida av skärmen. (Megalol) Och grattis, du (som resten av världen) är bättre än mig på CS. Gå och berätta till mammsen Very Happy
och du e en tönt som alla mobbar
Back to top Go down
Alawie
Servant
Servant

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Fpsdown wrote:

Ah ****, hur såg du igenom mig? Sad
Back to top Go down
Fpsdown
Beginner
Beginner

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Alawie wrote:
Fpsdown wrote:

Ah ****, hur såg du igenom mig? Sad
jag e 1337 och inte du mwhahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!   XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XELOADER IS CRAZY PEOPLE!
Page 1 of 1