XeloXoft - Everything is possible
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

f.e.a.r 2:project origin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
king jake
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer

Number of posts : 123
Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

f.e.a.r 2:project origin Empty
PostSubject: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 pm

F.E.A.R 2: project origin

f.e.a.r 2:project origin FEAR_2_Xbox_360_Review

well let's start.
1)fear 2 is the sequel to fear 1 (obv lmao). its a shooter and a horror game which is particularly why i like it :p every1 likes a good scare one in a while right? >.< well it has 12 missions which i would say r relatively easy if you think "outside the box" because each level is sort of like a puzzle The online sucks though tbh :/ i mean the game is pwnage but online=fail lol. i love the graphics and the surprises which it has. es: youre going into the room and a naked ghost (alma) jumps on you Surprised wooohoo D: and the graphics make it scary, like in the level where u fight these dog things.. i mean humans who walk on four legs and go really fast and have half a face. which is awsome when you shoot a shotgun in there face! D:

2)this piece is on the guns.
well you can carry 4 guns at a time which a good selection and variety of diff stats of guns. like the ar (assault rifle) has med-high accuracy and high fire rate but low-med damage. cb (combat shotgun) has high damage and can kill a normal enemy in a high if your good with a shotgun. but sadly it suffers a ton of recoiling which makes it harder to hit. and the as (auto shotgun) has higher fire rate and more accuracy but way less damage. there are 4 grenades ( fire,gas, shock, ele) which you can use to kill elitte enemys. another thing which is a MUST is slow-mo which is activated by pressing (y).

all in all the game is awsome and a love it. i truly belive you should buy it cause it has so many thing which make you need to think about what youre doing. i give it...

4/5

cause of dumb online.

now ill tell you how to get the achievments D:

Veteran (30 points): Complete all Missions on the hardest difficulty.
All Juiced Up (30 points): Collect all Reflex Injectors in the game.Dead Eye (15 points): Headshot 10 enemies with the Sniper Rifle.
Oracle (30 points): Collect 100% of the journal intelligence found throughout the game.
Stalker (20 points): Collect 75% of the journal intelligence found throughout the game.
Kiss the Cook (15 points): Roast 10 enemies with the Napalm Cannon.
Snake Fist! (15 points): Kill 10 enemies with Melee.
Stick Around (15 points): Pin 10 enemies to the wall with the Hammerhead.
Blinding Truth (15 points): Slice up 10 enemies with the Laser.
Raining Men (15 points): Kill 4 enemies with one Grenade.
Deadly Ballet (15 points): Kill 4 enemies with one Slow-mo use.
Home Wrecker (15 points): Use 50 pieces of interactable cover.
Bank Shot (15 points): Kill 10 enemies using combat opportunities.
Complete: Sanctuary (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Sanctuary.
Complete: Awakening (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Awakening.
Complete: Discovery (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Discovery.
Complete: Withdrawal (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Withdrawal.
Complete: Replica (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Replica.
Complete: Ruin (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Ruin.
Complete: Top (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Top.
Complete: Elementary (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Elementary.
Complete: Nurse's Office (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Nurse's Office.
Complete: Snake Fist (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Snake Fist.
Complete: Keegan (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Keegan.
Complete: Epicenter (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Epicenter.
Complete: Approach (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Approach.
Complete: Climax (15 points): Complete Mission on any difficulty: Climax.
Paparazzi (15 points): Collect 25% of the journal intelligence found throughout the game.
Historian (15 points): Collect 50% of the journal intelligence found throughout the game.

Online only

Enlisted (10 points): Promoted to rank: Private.
Officer and Gentleman (30 points): Promoted to rank: Second Lieutenant.
Four Star General (60 points): Promoted to rank: Four Star General.
Five Star General (100 points): All multiplayer achievements unlocked.
Bloodbath (10 points): Get 20 kills during a ranked match.
Finishing First (35 points): Be the highest scoring player for 3 consecutive ranked matches in any game mode.
Monogamous Fragger (15 points): Kill the same player 5 times during any ranked match.
Demolitions Expert (30 points): Set the C4 charge 3 times in a ranked FailSafe match.
Dastardly Disarmer (15 points): Disarm a C4 charge 3 times in a ranked FailSafe match.
The Mad Capper (15 points): Capture a PHLAG 10 times during a ranked match.
MVP (30 points): In a ranked Blitz match that your team wins, be the only player on your team to capture a PHLAG.
Gotta Cap 'Em All (15 points): Capture a control point 10 times during a ranked Control match.
Control Freak (20 points): Defend a control point 10 times during a ranked Control match.
Untouchable (15 points): Survive an entire ranked deathmatch match.
Flash Dance (20 points): Kill 3 players while blinded from a shock grenade during any ranked match.
Time well spent (25 points): Play 8 hours worth of ranked multiplayer.
Suicidal Tendencies (20 points): Kill yourself 5 times.
I'll Take Those Odds (15 points): Have more kills than deaths at the end of any ranked match.
City Planner (20 points): Destroy 100 combat ops while piloting a Powered Armor unit during ranked play.
Bad Robot (15 points): Destroy 2 enemy Powered Armor units in the same ranked round with a carried weapon.
Back to top Go down
Reloader
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer
Reloader

Number of posts : 173
Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : Learned new laguages: Visual C++ (you can make everything with this), Java & CSS/HTML.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Is this game cool?
Back to top Go down
http://serialsscape.webs.com
king jake
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer

Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 pm

im gnna ******* kill you
Back to top Go down
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Number of posts : 326
Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : VB.net, Java [A little], HTML.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Omfg haha Very Happy
When i first saw this thread i was like... He can't have been writing all that by himself, but when i read it thru it actually was you! Very Happy
Awesome man! Very Happy
I've played the demo and it ROCKED! But it's too exepnsive for now >.>
5/5 Smile

//Xeloader
Back to top Go down
https://xeloader.darkbb.com
Reloader
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer
Reloader

Number of posts : 173
Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : Learned new laguages: Visual C++ (you can make everything with this), Java & CSS/HTML.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Xeloader wrote:
Omfg haha Very Happy
When i first saw this thread i was like... He can't have been writing all that by himself, but when i read it thru it actually was you! Very Happy
Awesome man! Very Happy
I've played the demo and it ROCKED! But it's too exepnsive for now >.>
5/5 Smile

//Xeloader

Do you recommend that game?
Back to top Go down
http://serialsscape.webs.com
king jake
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am

if you were in my country id lend to ya XD. and yh i am lazy but a game like this deserves it Razz. oo btw.. there always prostituion.. o.o i call dibs!
Back to top Go down
Clay
Beginner
Beginner
Clay

Number of posts : 10
Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : None
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:14 am

Little girls... im scared Sad
I made mistake, i watched ring few years ago, when i was like 10-11 :S
Back to top Go down
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Number of posts : 326
Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : VB.net, Java [A little], HTML.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Clay wrote:
Same, i don't like little girls either coming around you and scares the hell out of you! XD
But, alma is grown up now, so she's like 17 - 18 years old now ;D
Back to top Go down
https://xeloader.darkbb.com
king jake
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:10 pm

sorta but she keeps changing age and shes ur mum D:+ she got nice bum bum lol
Back to top Go down
Fpsdown
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Programming Skill :
f.e.a.r 2:project origin Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100f.e.a.r 2:project origin Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : ^^
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Clay wrote:
lol iam 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: f.e.a.r 2:project origin   f.e.a.r 2:project origin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

f.e.a.r 2:project origin
Page 1 of 1