XeloXoft - Everything is possible
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Number of posts : 326
Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : VB.net, Java [A little], HTML.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Empty
PostSubject: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello!
Today we are going to make an INCREDIBLE EASY webbrowser.
For you that never had any other programming experience before, then this is perfect!

What you need:
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition
- A brain.. Smile

So lets start!
Start by opening Visual Basic 2008 and open a new project, windows form. Call it webbrowser
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Vb_ope10

- You have a form called form1 right in front of you now! And up to the left you have a small tab called toolbox.
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Toolbo10

- That's your toolbox for all of your buttons, labels etc.

2. Time to get your form into "shape", if you click on your form, the properties will show up down to your right.
- Find the property called "text" and change it to "webbrowser".
- Go to your toolbox and add the following: (You just drag them onto the form.)
5 Buttons
1 Panel
1 Webbrowser
1 TextBox
- Time to set some Properties, the properties are very important whatever you program. And you can always get to the properties by typing a bit of code.
So set the following properties:
Button1:Text: <-
Button2:Text: ->
Button3:Text: Refresh
Button4:Text: Stop
Panel1:Dock: Top
Webbrowser1:Dock: Fill
Form1:Acceptbutton: Button5
When you've done that, move all the button and the textbox to the top of the form, it should look something like this afterwards!
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Webbrowser
!: Rightclick on your Panel1 and press "Send to Back" to get the webbrowser to fit!

3. You have a form, with buttons and it looks nice.. Now what? Time to program the buttons Smile
- When you doubleclick a button or a textbox etc. The Class will pop up with the event when the button is clicked! So what you have to do is to doubleclick the controls below:
Control Code
Button1:WebBrowser1.GoBack()
Button2:WebBrowser1.GoForward()
Button3:WebBrowser1.Refresh()
Button4:WebBrowser1.Stop()
Button5:WebBrowser1.Navigate(TextBox1.Text)

!: To run your webbrowser press on the "run" button on the top, it looks like a play button!
PICTURE: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Run-1

4. There you go! Your very first Webbrowser in Visual Basic! Very Happy I know it could be alot harder, but this was for the beginners!
Thx
//Xeloader Wink

Last edited by Xeloader on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xeloader.darkbb.com
king jake
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer

Number of posts : 123
Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 pm

=.= screw u.. don't you know i dont have the 2nd thing?@! racism! racism i say!!
Back to top Go down
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:09 pm

What the f..? XD
Back to top Go down
king jake
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer

Number of posts : 123
Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:37 pm

btw dis guy named king jake is totally uberly kewl liek ftw ^^
Back to top Go down
Black
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 7
Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : C++,C#,VB6,VB.net,Html,php,css,Java,Java Script,Delphi,Ruby,Phyton,Pearl,D3D(Dll in almost every Prog),
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:11 am

Thats a fuckin copy and paste tutorial and how you want to show people what to do they didnt even understand what u did they just copy and paste it and then say proudly they made theyre own webbrowser...
Back to top Go down
http://www.warrock-hacks.com
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Ehrm.. Lol..?
So you mean, the first thing you programmed was all by yourself, and noone ever showed you how to do it? And you've never copy and pasted in your whole life?
I must say, then your a god damn Programming god.. -.-' Don't come and complain on my tutorials if you don't got any better stuff to come with.
Read it again! IT'S A BEGINNER TUTORIAL!
To MAKE something for your first time. Not to learn something, not much.
That's my next tutorial.

//Xeloader
Back to top Go down
Black
Servant
Servant

Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : C++,C#,VB6,VB.net,Html,php,css,Java,Java Script,Delphi,Ruby,Phyton,Pearl,D3D(Dll in almost every Prog),

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 pm

I dont think this is a beginner tutorial a really good one is on youtube ^^ there are a lot ^^ like ur iphone jailbreak tut really cool i liked it ^^ yeah u maybe should explain simple things like what a button is for what they do with timers how they can use a progress bar etc... thats what noobs need...Black
Back to top Go down
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:29 am

Black wrote:
I dont think this is a beginner tutorial a really good one is on youtube ^^ there are a lot ^^ like ur iphone jailbreak tut really cool i liked it ^^ yeah u maybe should explain simple things like what a button is for what they do with timers how they can use a progress bar etc... thats what noobs need...Black

Ye i know Razz
But i made this tut in a hurry, next time i can explain all the stuff a bit better Wink
Thx for the Critics, really need em haha ^^
//Xeloader
Back to top Go down
Black
Servant
Servant

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:40 pm

xD this site isnt bad but u need some more things u need another forum software maybe php fusion and another design this one looks like my white tshirt that my mum has put into the machine for washing clothes with my black shirts *** gray...xD
Back to top Go down
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am

Black wrote:
xD this site isnt bad but u need some more things u need another forum software maybe php fusion and another design this one looks like my white tshirt that my mum has put into the machine for washing clothes with my black shirts *** gray...xD
LOL XD
I dont have the time to fix the design right now, and with the phpfusion.. Been thinking a long time to fix it, but i never did.. So it's time to do something about that Smile
Security and Design here i come xD
//Xeloader
Back to top Go down
Reloader
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer
Reloader

Number of posts : 173
Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : Learned new laguages: Visual C++ (you can make everything with this), Java & CSS/HTML.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Your forum is getting good, I love this of Reputation, Programming Skill!! This is very cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://serialsscape.webs.com
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Reloader wrote:
Your forum is getting good, I love this of Reputation, Programming Skill!! This is very cool Very Happy
Great man Smile
But some bigger stuff are going on... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reloader
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer
Reloader

Number of posts : 173
Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : Learned new laguages: Visual C++ (you can make everything with this), Java & CSS/HTML.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Xeloader wrote:
Reloader wrote:
Great man Smile
But some bigger stuff are going on... Very Happy

Can't wait xe Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://serialsscape.webs.com
Fpsdown
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Programming Skill :
[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : ^^
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 am

Next time add a home button xe Very Happy
Code:
Webbrowser1.GoHome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser   [VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VB.NET] How to: Webbrowser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XeloXoft - Everything is possible :: Programming :: Tutorials-
Jump to: