XeloXoft - Everything is possible
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Hello!
Before going any further, please register!
There is no E-Mail Validation so it only takes half a minute.
Thanks for your visit, and have fun Smile
//Xeloader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Franz
Admin
Admin
Franz

Number of posts : 4
Programming Skill :
How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Empty
PostSubject: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Here is a tutorial about how to go around startup and login passwords without any software’s. Very Happy

The computer companies have created a backdoor for power-on passwords in case u lost your password. If the computer u wanna hack has a power-on password (BIOS), here is what u can do to go around it. When the computer asks for the power-on password type the following, different manufactures have different backdoor passwords.
VOBIS & IBM-------------------------merlin
Dell----------------------------------Dell
Biostar-------------------------------Biostar
Compaq-----------------------------Compaq
Enox--------------------------------xo11nE
Epox--------------------------------central
Freetech----------------------------Posterie
IWill---------------------------------iwill
Jetway------------------------------spooml
PackardBell--------------------------bell9
QDI---------------------------------QDI
Siemens-----------------------------SKY_FOX
SOYO-------------------------------SY_MB
TMC--------------------------------BIGO
Toshiba-----------------------------Toshiba

I found this on a website but there wasn’t any for an HP computer so I tested a little on my own and actually discovered a way.
When the HP computer asks for the password simply press [Ctrl + Alt + Delete]. The computer will restart without any power-on password. When you restart the computer it will ask for the password again. NO TRACE. Very Happy

If the computer asks for a log in password to windows u can just press [Ctrl + Alt + Delete] TWICE. U will now be able to type in both Username and password. In the username type in Administratör/Administrator (Swedish/English computer). In the password field don’t type anything, simply leave in blank. This is a windows default setting. Of course you can have bad luck and someone already has turned on the password. At this point there still is some hope. Because the administrator-account isn’t used very often so it’s likely that an easy password has been chosen.

For example:
administrator, administrator, admin or the name of the owner.

If this doesn’t work you are screwed. But think positivity, at least you haven’t left any trace of your attempt to “hack” into someone’s computer.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Number of posts : 326
Programming Skill :
How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : VB.net, Java [A little], HTML.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 am

Really nice Very Happy
But.
1. If you are on a school like "Dalslund" This won't be possible (FU Skolverket)
2. Some XP Versions changes the Admin pass along when the installation is configuring. So it's far away from always working.

But, it's a nice and nice explained. Thx Franz! Smile
//Xeloader
Back to top Go down
https://xeloader.darkbb.com
Dj z3uz
Experienced
Experienced
Dj z3uz

Number of posts : 61
Programming Skill :
How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : radio
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 am

Were you found this?
Back to top Go down
http://z3uz.malware-site.www:8000/
Franz
Admin
Admin
Franz

Programming Skill :
How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:06 am

This guide most likely used for a private person not a company because companies are aware of the most backdoors and have disabled them. The power-on password is more likely functional on almost every computer that has the password activated.

The information at the power-on password (except HP that I discovered myself) can be found on this link: http://www.laptoptheft.org/2008/09/07/cracking-bios-passwords-part-1/
Back to top Go down
xeloader
Creator & Owner
Creator & Owner
xeloader

Number of posts : 326
Programming Skill :
How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : VB.net, Java [A little], HTML.
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Franz wrote:
This guide most likely used for a private person not a company because companies are aware of the most backdoors and have disabled them. The power-on password is more likely functional on almost every computer that has the password activated.

The information at the power-on password (except HP that I discovered myself) can be found on this link: http://www.laptoptheft.org/2008/09/07/cracking-bios-passwords-part-1/

It's nice that you discovered it yourself, but i don't really think it will work every time, because Ctrl+Alt+Del just reboots the comoputer, but.. It may be possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xeloader.darkbb.com
Franz
Admin
Admin
Franz

Programming Skill :

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 pm

It's possible that you're right but in my case in worked, and I think that it's worth giving a try before u start with booting hacking softwares and such...
Back to top Go down
king jake
A ½ Programmer
A ½ Programmer

Number of posts : 123
Programming Skill :

Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 pm

this tut has been approved by me. lol Razz nice tut franz it worked cause my m8 tried to do to me and i caught him and puched his nose D:
Back to top Go down
Seloader
Beginner
Beginner
Seloader

Number of posts : 15
Programming Skill :
How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Right_bar_bleue

Programming Languages : html
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Xeloader wrote:
Really nice Very Happy
But.
1. If you are on a school like "Dalslund" This won't be possible (FU Skolverket)
2. Some XP Versions changes the Admin pass along when the installation is configuring. So it's far away from always working.

But, it's a nice and nice explained. Thx Franz! Smile
//Xeloader

yeah skolverket sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer   How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Hack Into A Windows-Computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XeloXoft - Everything is possible :: OS :: Windows :: Tweaks, Hacks-
Jump to: